Tuesday 1 November 2011

Creativity levels growing again ...

Ok I've just had a major slowdown in ideas and all thoughts of a creative nature due to several family related, Business related and outdoor DIY related issues during the last 7-8 weeks or so. These are now coming to a very slow conclusion and I'm starting to feel my brain waiting to let go a huge sigh of relief.
Be patient, brain... nearly there.

One collaborative project finished (http://www.indabamusic.com/asset/show/1598526) and several others to go, I feel the pull of one remix competition in particular due to its melodic properties and gorgeous vocals. I'm limiting myself to 1-2 of these per month. Surely that's safe isn't it? :oD

I feel the next post will arrive with a collection of new ideas :)

Ciao for now amigos...

No comments:

Post a Comment